Industrial wearable computer
The RealWear HMT-1Z1 is the world’s first hands-free Android™ tablet class wearable computer for industrial workers and is an intrinsically safe ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certified fully rugged head-mounted device. The RealWear HMT-1Z1 provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs.
- ATEX ZONE 1 AND CSA C1/D1
- Voice based operating system with local speech recognition in loud areas.
- Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
- 8-10 hours with typical use
- Viewable in bright sunlight.
- IP66 – Protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- IP66 – Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
|Core Platform & Functions||
• Operating System: Android 8.1.0 (AOSP) + WearHF™ hands-free interface
|Connectivity & Sensors||
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 LE
• Capacity: 3400 mAh Li-Ion, non-removable, rechargeable
• Weight: 430g
• Type: 20° ﬁeld-of-view, 1-meter ﬁxed focus 24-bit color LCD, 0.33 inch diagonal, outdoor visible
• Microphone: 4 digital microphones with active noise cancellation
• Camera: 16 MP 4-axis optical image stabilization, PDAF with LED flashlight
• Included: Wall charger, Micro-USB Charging Cable with inline Charging Protection “safety box”, Overhead Strap, Rear Head Pad