AMPLICON LIVELINE NI VeriStand Operator Deployment (781067-35)
Windows, English, Perpetual, 1 Year SSP, Download
NI (National Instruments) VeriStand application software helps you configure I/O channels, data logging, stimulus generation, and host communication for NI real-time hardware. You can also import simulation models and control algorithms, respond to events with configurable alarms, and enable test automation with macro recording, TestStand, .NET, and other software. You can interact with and monitor application data, alarm states, and system execution metrics using a run-time editable user interface. Although you don’t need programming knowledge, you can also use a variety of software environments such as LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, Python, and ASAM XIL to add custom functionality to VeriStand. Software for real-time test applications, such as stimulus generation, data acquisition, and calculated channels, and custom channel scaling.
- One year of technical support & software upgrades
- Access to 24x7 online training courses
- Create new workspace files, log data and manage users
- Manage model parameters and run compiled models (model DLLs)
- Add standard and custom tools menu utilities