AMPLICON LIVELINE NI LabVIEW Full (777756-35)
777756-35 LabVIEW Full, Linux, All Languages, Perpetual License,1 Year SSP, Download
The NI (National Instruments) LabVIEW programming environment simplifies hardware integration for engineering applications so that you have a consistent way to acquire data from NI and third-party hardware. LabVIEW reduces the complexity of programming, so you can focus on your unique engineering problem. NI LabVIEW enables you to immediately visualize results with built-in, drag-and-drop engineering user interface creation and integrated data viewers. To turn your acquired data into real business results, you can develop algorithms for data analysis and advanced control with included math and signal processing IP or reuse your own libraries from a variety of tools. To ensure compatibility with other engineering tools, LabVIEW can interoperate with, and reuse libraries from, other software and open-source languages.
- Acquiring data from NI and third-party hardware
- Standard math functions, Probability and statistics
- Network communications & Read and write to file
- One year of technical support & software upgrades
- Access to 24/7 online training courses