ADVANTECH ADAM-5017PDecember 12, 2021
8-ch Analog Input Module with Independent Input Range
ADAM-5017P is a 16-bit, 8-channel analog input module that provides programmable independent input ranges on each channel. It accepts millivolt inputs (0~150mV, 0~500mV, ±150 mV and ±500 mV), voltage inputs (0~1V, 0~5V, 0~10V, 0~15V, ±1V, ±5V, ±10V and ±15V) and current input (±20 mA, 4~20 mA requires 120 ohms resistor). It also accepts high common mode up to 200 Vdc and has many protections built in, like over voltage, isolation voltage and TVS/ESD function. The module provides data to the host computer in engineering units (mV, V or mA). This module is an extremely cost-effective solution for industrial measurement and monitoring applications.
- Accuracy: Voltage mode : ±0.1% or better, Current mode : ±0.2% or better
- High Common Mode: 200 VDC
- Over Voltage Protection: ±60 VDC
- Built-in TVS/ESD Protection
- Isolation Voltage: 3,000 VDC
- CMR @ 50/60 Hz: 92 dB min.
- Channels: 8 differential and independent configuration channels
- Input Impedance: Voltage: 800kΩ, Current: 120Ω (Build-in 120Ω. register for Current Input) for Current
- lnput Type: mV, V (supports uni-polar and bipolar), mA
- Sampling Rate: 10 samples/sec
8 x Analog Input Module with Independent Input Range
Voltage mode : ±0.1% or better, Current mode : ±0.2% or better
|CMR @ 50/60 Hz||
92 dB min.
Voltage: 800K Ω, Current: 120 Ω (Build-in 120 Ω. resistor for Current
10 samples/sec. (total)
Over Voltage Protection, Built-in TVS/ESD Protection, Isolation Voltage : 3,000 VDC
CE, FCC Class A
1.25 W (max.)